Booking your train tickets to Sapa:
On average, there are three trains departing Hanoi for Sapa everynight. Each train has 18carriages and all of these 16 carriages offers differentclasses, ranging from hard wooden seats to comfortable VIP soft sleeping cabins. With this in mind, choosing the right ticket can be veryconfusing and time consuming
The train journey takes around 8 hours to travel 300km from Hanoi to Lao Cai (yes that is slow,30-35 kmph on average) arriving in Lao Cai the following morning between 5:30am to 6:30am.
Sapa SUNNYMOUNTAIN HOTEL books the King express and Livitrans carriages for our guests. Sapa SUNNYMOUNTAIN HOTEL strongly recommends you book a complete private 4 berth cabin even if there are only 2 or 3 people travelling in your group.You will be very pleased to have the extra space, extra security and peace of mind knowing you can sleep without somebody lighting up a cigarette in your cabin. The these will become your best friends in Vietnam.
We include the following in your ticket payment:
We have responsibility to deliver Train ticket to you at Hanoi train station, placing you inyour cabin safely
We meet you in Lao Cai station and transfer you to Sapa SUNNY MOUNTAIN HOTEL
We transfer you from Sapa SUNNY MOUNTAIN HOTEL to Lao Cai train station putting you safely in your train cabin.
Special Note :
- Our price shown in USD for one person / round trip ticket ( Hanoi - Laocai - Hanoi )
- One way ticket are available
- Offer free picking up from hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter to your cabin and return moring day
- Free of charge for children under 5 year old sharing parent's existing berths
- Ticket price does not include meals on the train but include snack and drinks
- WC are not in cabin